The SpeedRunner Combines are competitive events that pit athletes from all sports and ages against one another in 6 different speed and agility events.. Athletes receive points based upon performance in each event.
With the onsite SpeedRunner scoring system, all age group leaders are updated regularly, so that athletes can monitor their own and their competition’s scoring. Athletes, coaches, and parents can also track individual results in real time using the online app: Just enter your bib number and see results in completed events (allow up to 15 minutes for results to post).
The top 3 athletes in each age division, determined by overall score, receive medals. The top two teams in the youth, high school, and open divisions receive trophies. Over $1200 in merchandise prizes will be awarded to age group champions.
Full results for all athletes will be made available on the SpeedRunner website. Results will note the primary sport of the participant, so that athletes from different sports can see how they match up against one another.
Standing Long Jump
- Live results for individual athletes will be available online during the combine
- Full results will be available post-meet on this website
- Results will be posted in 3 ways:
- Overall results by bib number
- Age group results by score
- Team results
- Results will show each athlete's performance for each event, score for each event, overall score, team affiliation, and primary sport (so football players can see how they did against soccer, and soccer against baseball, etc.)
- Medals to 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place finishers in all age groups
- Trophies to 1st and 2nd place teams in Youth (combined age divisions), HS & Open division
- SpeedRunner Combine Director: Pete Magill
- SpeedRunner Combine Co-Directors: Armand Crespo (Muir), Tania Fischer (Santa Monica), and Eric Dixon (Yorba Linda).